Loading...

Tarapacá Varietal

Category: Imported

Place of origin: Chile

Alcohol by volume: 14° G.L.

Presentation: 750 ml.

DESCRIPTION

Tarapacá Varietal is a fruity and very young wine and it expresses the natural character of each one of its varieties.

The red wines of this line are fermented in stainless steel tanks and approximately 40% have contact with French and American oak barrels for 4 months; the rest (60%) is used to preserve the fruity characteristics of each variety.

The white and rosé wines are fermented in stainless steel tanks at low temperatures in order to preserve all of it fruity expression.

*Exclusive Distributors in Guatemala